This year Storytellers on Tour have introduced the Ultimate Tour Experience (Information and Rules can be found HERE) which is a fun book bingo challenge based on the books that we read for the various tours and blitzes they run, and this is the first of three check-ins for the year. I have decided to do the challenge on hard mode, so I will only be using one ticket from each book rather than the possible two (otherwise I might already have completed it).
Progress so Far:
(Blue books mark books that have been completed, purple is books that I am currently reading/waiting to post about. In my own records I have also marked off possible tickets for events I am waiting to hear about, but I decided not to include them here).
- Let’s get the party started: Kept from Cages – Phil Williams
- An Unforgettable Sidekick: Ten Years of Darkness – Kristen M. Chambers and Viktor H. Strangewayes
- Represent: Legacy of the Brightwash – Krystle Matar
- Man’s Best Friend: Windborn – Alex S. Bradshaw (Upcoming)
- Free: Once Upon a Lane – Duncan Wilson
- Elves and Dwarves and Orcs, Oh My: Rising Shadows – Phillip Blackwater
- Lost in Space: In the Orbit of Sirens – T.A. Bruno
- Under the Sea: A Sea of Pearl & Leaves – Rosalyn Briar (Review coming next week)
- It’s all about the journey: The Place Below – Dan Fitzgerald
- That ship has sailed: At the End of the World – Kevin J. Fellows (Review coming next week)
- Snark it up: The Ventifact Colossus – Dorian Hart
- Love Actually: The End of Dreams – Marcus Lee
- The more the merrier:
- Free: Sand Dancer – Trudie Skies
- The Pack is Back in Town: Oathbreaker – A.J. Rettger (Upcoming)
- Blood Suckers: Rise of One – Dixon Reuel
- A villain you love to hate:
- The Wings of Change: The Given – Gary Clark (Review coming next week)
- Another one bites the pixie dust:
- Here be Dragons: Songs of Insurrection – J.C. Kang
- I’m not crying, you’re crying:
- Storyteller in the House: Bloodlines – Peter Hartog (Upcoming)
- Free: Astral Cuts – John Notlad (Review coming next week)
- Valhalla Awaits: Cold from the North – D.W. Ross (Upcoming)
- Bring on the magic:
- Simply Mythical: Red in Tooth and Claw – Ryan Howse (Upcoming)
- A Gate to Another World: White as Frost – Anthea Sharp (Upcoming)
Throughout the year we have the option to swap two tickets between cards, but only ONCE. , so I have switched Man’s Best Friend with Snark it Up, allowing me to complete Ticket #1 for this check-in.
So that is where I am with this challenge.
Also for a quick update on the blog, I’ve been a little quieter this week because I have been working to build up a buffer of blog posts and start preparing for Wyrd & Wonder next month. I am finally back at work tomorrow (19th April) after what has been far too long (115 days I worked it out), and while I am excited (and may have been counting down the days for the last two weeks), I’m not sure how it was going to impact my reading and reviewing so I wanted that buffer while I readjust. As such I actually have a lot of reviews (some a little overdue) heading your way in the next few weeks.
One thought on “The Ultimate Tour Experience: Progress Update”
Pingback: Mid-Year Wrap-Up!